
Hey Youtube, Its Dan Comeau This is a response that i wrote to JoJo's Safe With Me I really hope you all like, please comment and tell me what you guys think. LYRICS I've been callin and really hopin that you'd get back to me cause every message i sent keeps coming back unread and my mind is questioning Were you out with the guys, or was that a lie? No i know you don't really care that every moment im alone and you don't answer your phone, im dying here What would i do, if i knew what was really going on I'd tell you to leave your key but you'd still sing the song that goes [JoJo's Chours] He doesn't know that im kissing another man while he's missing me he wouldn't see any difference cause my secret is safe with me i know i shouldn't keep anything from him but i hide it away because i love him i lock the door and throw away the key and its safe with me When we're hand in hand our feet are in the sand and im in your warm embrace then the tide rolls in and you start to pretend that you don't recognize my face thought you were my man but im not in your plan, you rewrote the whole damn thing cause when i look down the list there was someone you missed who else? But me What would i do, if i knew what was really going on I'd tell you to leave your key and tell you, you need to go cause I always knew you were kissing another man while i was missin you and you wouldn't see any difference cause im hurt and ill play the fool now i know i shouldn't let this happen but i did cause with you i was happy now i have the courage to let you see that you need to leave That im a good man And i cant stand All the things that you've been doin I dont deserve them Pack your bags then Dont even tell me just leave Well now you know I always knew you were kissing another man while i was missin you and you wouldn't see any difference cause im hurt and ill play the fool now i know i shouldn't let this happen but i did cause with you i was happy now i have the courage to let you see that you need to leave
Dan Comeau -Safe With Me (JoJo Cover/Response) - YouTube |
| 12 Likes | 12 Dislikes |
| 1,033 views views | 3,271 followers |
| Entertainment | Upload TimePublished on 25 Jan 2011 |
No comments:
Post a Comment